Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I F-ING MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Finally! After 32 days of walking I have finally made it to Finisterre!!!!!! I can not wrap my mind around it. Well, I haven´t actually made it yet. I still have 3k´s to walk to the lighthouse to watch the sunset and burn my socks, then I will be done. It is such an amazing feeling, I think. I do have to admit that I am one massive beer and a shot into my celebration with the Camino Family so I´m not really feeling anything but drunk.

To the lighthouse!

5 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS CASS!!! You are an amazing young woman..

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUTSTANDING, CASSIE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is "To the lighthouse" replacing "To the moon?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I'm gonna go back and read all the posts... I'm a slacker I'm way behind

    ReplyDelete